AIM
Skype
Pheorach

Final Fantasy VII - Fight 2007 Final Fantasy VII - Fight 2007

Excellent remix

But I must agree with the others on the part of the guitar.
It did sound extremely artificial, and overpowered the rest of the track.

Otherwise, a wonderfully constructed piece of music.

Kudos.

NemesisTheory responds:

I explained the guitar things in the last few responses, although I'll say again I do agree it sounds (too) artificial, although it was never my intent to make it sound real. :P

I'm glad you liked it, though! :D

God$peed - Ivory Mirrors God$peed - Ivory Mirrors

xO

Nyaaaaaa

Why must you own me at making music? Damn you. DAMN YOU!

grr... *goes off to learn finale* = ^=

GodSpeedIam responds:

Because it's part of my job, I have a few years on you, and I have professional software. Don't feel bad, I can't even play an insturment. You probably have more of a gift for music than I do, I just have the equipment.

The Moth The Moth

Very nice

I think the complexity of it was beautiful. You use Audacity eh? I use that too. Not the best for piano recordings. I've given up on ever getting a song into ng because of god damned Audacity. *grumbles*

Anyway. Good tempo, and nice changing things around the :30 area to keep the listener interested, but how you come out if it is rather awkward. I thought it was just repeating again until around 1:07. Anyway. nice job.

Sevanimation responds:

Clayton

_-*Romance Calls*-_ _-*Romance Calls*-_

Hey!

Do I hear parakeets in the background? Awww Too bad they sorta mess up the song. So I guess it's live recorded then.

Pretty good, you have a good ear for dynamics. But the birds sorta messed it up for me. ( I used to have birds, so I know how they can mess up recordings. )

Serianous responds:

yeah the damn bird wouldnt shut up, he likes to hear piano so he chirps along with me lol o well..

This is Freedom This is Freedom

Hmm

Sounds like I've heard it somewhere before, but that's not a nessecarily a bad thing. The melody just sounded familiar. Heh, I used to take piano lessons, and I understand what you said earlier.

But you still are pretty good. Keep up the great work, and expect this is in a flash eventualy!

MilkMan-Dan responds:

hehe yes... this seems to be familiar in some way... to someone... but I garentee you... it's 100% original from my very own tiny mind. Weren't piano lessons just a pain?... I honestly tried taking them... but I just couldn't stop playing by ear. It drove my teacher mad hehe... that and I rarely practiced. That also drove her mad :P. I can't believe this made this weeks top five... I'm quite happy... :)... my first front page view! Thankyou for the review darlin.

Chasing the Mexican Spirit Chasing the Mexican Spirit

Sweet

Reminds me of... Ragnarok for some odd reason that even I can't phathom.

great looping, and you're right. It does loop perfectly. I might use it in a flash movie or soemthing. n_n

Beautiful Day Beautiful Day

Holy... god...

Wow. Okay, I just wanted to let you know, that this peice.... is. Perfect.

I have a song I sing to it. :P I'm such a geek, that I wrote it in elvish. But nonetheless. Thank you for writing this.

I simply can't wait for more of your works to enjoy over and over again.

God$peed - The Last God$peed - The Last

Finally got around to reveiwing it

Yes, definetly in your style.

Liked the thing pretty much throughout. ( god I can't spell today >_< )

Though, there was some... uncertain harmonys in there I think you could improve. Yeah.

But otherwise it was good. Why hasn't anyone used your music in a submission yet? O_o... Freaks.

Keep it up you little scamp.

GodSpeedIam responds:

Harmony is hard. You do it! And I don't know why noone wants to use my stuff. It makes me sad...

Ode To Angels (Renewed) Ode To Angels (Renewed)

Very, very beautiful

( I read your respoonse to Winterwind's reveiw )
Kewl! Another person that's good that doesn't know how to read music n_n That really inspires me. I don't read music very well, and don't understand all the terms past Chord, legato, and... I dunno. Half pause :P

Sorta sounds like my stuff actualy. Course your stuff is far superior techicaly.

This almost led me to belive it was a variated tune on Cannon. I do stuff like that all the time. Just like with tetris :O
( I type too much? Well. I haven't left an audio reveiw in a while )

Great job. Be happy if you'd im me. You give me ideas for flash *twists evil mustache scheemingly* MWA HA HA HA HA!

MilkMan-Dan responds:

Hey there... first off... it's awsome to hear that you play much like I do. It's quite the way to go if I do say so myself. I would love to hear some of your music. I beg of you to email me some time so I can hear some of your work or perhaps go over some of those ideas. Thanks for the review :).

JoeWick - Kein's Theme JoeWick - Kein's Theme

Very moving.

I wish it had been a tad longer with a definite ending. Otherwise. Really great and touching peice.